Cruz Alexander Boyd

A Father's Day Gift

A Father's Day Gift
Cruz Alexander Boyd 1 pound, 13.3 ounces, 14 and 1/2 inches long, born at 4:42 p.m.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 27, 2010...One week old!

I can't believe a week has gone by. It has been very Crazy. I had a dream last night. There was a rainbow and you were there. Not sure what that means, but I know it's good. Today you were sucking on your vent. tube. You moved your arms and legs alot. Tomorrow is a new scan on your head. The doctors tell us it's serious, but they don't know mommy very well. I am reading the Atlas of Neonatal Sonography so I can be up to speed on this stuff. They are very smart, but I feel like God has a different plan. You got off the billiboat today and you got your comfy gel pillow too.We pray that the ventricles are smaller and clearer.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! A great way to document Cruz's journey to come home. And especially for those of us that can't be there everyday. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete