Cruz Alexander Boyd

A Father's Day Gift

A Father's Day Gift
Cruz Alexander Boyd 1 pound, 13.3 ounces, 14 and 1/2 inches long, born at 4:42 p.m.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 22, 2010




Today I am begining my quest to pump breast milk. I realize how important this will be for you in the future. Your bruises are begining to go away and they took out your catheter. We learned to day that you have a grade III brain bleed on your left and a grade IV on your right. This is not good they tell us, but mom and dad have studied this information and are praying about this. We feel it is in God's hands and we will wait and see. I think God told me to be patient because he has an awesome plan for you, me and daddy.Mommy has always had a hard time with patience, so I know God is touching me because I am being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment