Cruz Alexander Boyd

A Father's Day Gift

A Father's Day Gift
Cruz Alexander Boyd 1 pound, 13.3 ounces, 14 and 1/2 inches long, born at 4:42 p.m.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 23, 2010



Very little urine again. It is not enough. There is so much going in and not much coming out . You need all the things that are going in to keep you alive, but if nothing comes out...it makes you worse. So frustrating. Dr. Desoler is doing everything he can...that I know for a fact!
I came into your room around 2:30 this afternoon and you were doing very poorly. The nurse practitioner, Amanda,asked me where daddy was and they went to get him. Mommy finally got to hold you and I did for a very long time. You passed away around 6:30 p.m., in my arms. My tiny angel on earth...now in heaven.

I would like to say that Chris and I always knew from the beginning how serious things were. We chose to have hope, be positive , and give our sweet angel a chance to live. The Doctors, nurses, and staff were EXCELLENT in their care and we cannot thank them all enough. Every single one of them became like family to us and to Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment